The end of an era

This was my first shot at drawing something by hand, scanning it into Photoshop, then coloring and additional elements to the drawing in Photoshop.  It honestly turned out exactly the way I wanted it to.

This was another drawing I did for this show.  We had 3 different 11x17 posters for sale in a set at the show.  They were limited to 150 sets.  The girl was drawn by hand, scanned into Photoshop, and the rest was done in Photoshop.  The Holden Caulfield logo at the top was created by Mark Bogacki.  

I wish I could go back and do the arm on this poster different.  The grass and arm were both from photographs and the zombies in the background were hand drawn then scanned into Photoshop.  I created this Holden Caulfield logo - it will be featured in a different blog post later.


This is the original drawing for the first poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment